Frequently Asked Questions
When should I hire an attorney after a car accident?
Unfortunately, car accidents are all too common on the streets of Johnson and Hood Counties. Whether you're on a country road in Granbury or a major highway outside of Cleburne, accidents can happen anywhere. Sometimes it can be difficult to know when to file a lawsuit after a car accident.
When you should hire an attorney after a car accident:
- One or more people were killed as a result of the accident
- One or more people were injured as a result of the accident
- The accident was a hit and run
- One or more parties involved does not have auto or health insurance
- Your insurance company denies your claim
- You become disabled as a result of the accident
- It is unclear who is at fault for the accident
Robert L. Ward has been a practicing attorney in North Texas for more than two decades, having represented countless clients in personal injury cases.