Can I sue the manufacturer of my vehicle if I'm injured in an accident?

If a defect on your vehicle causes an accident or injury, you might be able to sue the car manufacturer. When operating a vehicle, you are legally required to avoid reckless driving and to follow all traffic laws. Unfortunately, even when driving safely, sometimes things happen. 

If an accident or injury is caused by a defect in a part on your vehicle, you might be able to file a product liability claim against the at-fault party (in this situation, the vehicle manufacturer). The Law Office of Robert L. Ward can help you figure out if your personal injury was caused by a defective part, and who would be the at-fault party. Let Robert L. Ward make sure you get the compensation you deserve.

Robert L. Ward is the Attorney You Need On Your Side!

Let's Talk About Strong Legal Representation For Your Case